THE ASSOCIATION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Chetolah Shores Civic Association is committed to providing a well-maintained, safe and neighborly environment for the benefit and enjoyment of all homeowners. We will enforce the Association Bylaws and Declaration of Easements, Covenants, and Restrictions while providing ethical and fiscally responsible solutions to promote a strong sense of community, conserve our natural resources, optimize our property values, and plan for the future.
THE ASSOCIATION GUIDING PRINCIPLES
OUR CORE VALUES ARE P-R-I-D-E
- Preserve and enhance the quality of life in our neighborhood.
- Respect and preserve the collective rights and interests of homeowners.
- Invest in our neighborhood in order to protect our property values.
- Develop active homeowner involvement to cultivate a strong sense of community.
- Encourage all homeowners to meet their individual responsibilities and abide by the governing documents.